Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2017

My mom's trying to trap me...

Howdy all y'all!

Now that I've settled in a bit (actually, a LOT, I reeeally like my life with my mom!), let me tell you a few of my stories. My favorite ones are those where I do stuff that I like, but my mom doesn't. Of course, I never know that she wouldn't approve until I do what I do and she is mad at me (she isn't really good at it, though *shrug*). 

But... would I still have done what I did had I known she wouldn't approve...? The only honest answer to that question is: YEP. Cause it all really is too much fun. So what exactly am I talking about here? Well, let me enlighten you:

ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROMPING AROUND!!!!!!!!!!! PLAYING!!!!!!! DIGGING!!!!!!!! RUNNING!!!!!!!!! GREETING MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

In one beautiful word: ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But let me start with the beginning... ;) 
Before I moved into my new home, my mom had planted a hedge. Beautiful, yes, but, I'm sorry to say, not really an adequate FENCE or WALL, as she found out reeeeally quickly. *gigglegiggle* 

[Sorry to interrupt you, my little Zorro, but I have to butt in here to make a personal statement since you started talking about walls and say that you're feeling trapped: anyone who builds fences or walls (or acts like a minority and women hater in general) is just demonstrating utter helplessness and social incompetence, that's all, and they will regret it one way or the other, I'm absolutely sure about that. And no, it doesn't matter if those things are built to keep out or in. They are all FAILS. And yes: my attempts to fence you in, my little Zorro, are too an expression of my own helplessness and frustration caused by my incompetence to make you want to stay and keep you safe. Anyway, I'll let you continue with your story now so that our friends can bear witness to your mom's struggle with incompetence... ;) ]

Okay, no problem, I guess that had to be said. Well done, mom! *app(l)aws* Anyway, back to my story about her attempts to trap me: 

In a matter of seconds, I had found out that this hedge had holes, many holes. And they were just my size, how about that, how very convenient! Wellll, I gotta be honest: Most of them darn tiny holes needed a bit of paw-work, but you know, absolutely no problem for lil ole me. *HAR* (as my auntie Brie would say!) See, this is me sneakin' a peek out from my clandestine work on the hedge hole:





LOOKING innocent.... ;) 

How my mom ever thought that I'd be detained by a hedge is beyond me. *tsk*

Nevertheless, my efforts were NOT rewarded. At first, I thought my mom would be very proud of me being so smart finding (and making... *cough*) all those holes, but that was a definite misconception on my part. She didn't like me running around outside her LITTLE patio without seeing and being able to control me (and that was the best of it all, at least that's what I thought...). 

So she did something incredibly stupid: she put me on a leash. Okay, it was a long leash, but hey, with all those flower pots and roses and lavender bushes and whatever-other-plants in my way, what in the world was she thinking?!? That I would neatly find my way back to the point of origin by following the leash after getting hopelessly entangled in all those plants and stuff?!? Yeah, right.... 

She really is a bit silly sometimes. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do love her. I just don't understand her... sometimes... *sigh* 

[By the way, talking about love: I am totally in LOVE with all my mom's plants and, adequately, also (or rather: especially!!!) with a girl named "Flower"..... but that's another story and will be told in a future post.]

To be continued....










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen