Freitag, 3. Februar 2017

More on... my FLOWER.... ❤

My friends,

Since she is such an important and wonderful part of my life, I would like you to meet CHAMPA:




Champa is a Tibetan Terrier like myself and she is only three days younger than me. Her name is either of Tibetan origin and then its translation is "great pure love", or, as other sources claim, her name is from India and then it would mean "flower". I don't really care, my friends, both interpretations fit her perfectly, isn't she just incredibly lovely? ❤❤❤

Anyway, let me start at the beginning. ;) 
Here is how we met, and believe me, it's a really nice story because not only did I meet one of my own kind, but also did my mom find a long-lost friend of hers. 

When my mom drove me to doggy school for the first time, I had no idea what was coming. As we arrived, about a million (at least, honestly!) huge German shepherds started barking from within their kennels because it's mostly a school for German shepherds and those kinds of dogs. (Please don't ask why my mom chose to go there, I have no idea, really.) I wish I could write "I didn't care"... but I did. I was quite intimidated because my doggy friends from where I live don't bark or only sometimes a bit, for play, you know. These guys were dead-serious, and I mean it. 

But then, when my mom took me to the schoolyard, I forgot all about that crazy ruckus in the background, because what did my little black eyes see!? A Tibetan Terrier, just like myself, except that she was a cute little girl on the leash of a cute little human girl! My mom stubbornly disregarded my attempts to get to know the little TT girl, though, and dragged me into some sort of room and talked to some people. When we went back outside, my little TT girl was still there, thank heavens, but she didn't have the cute little human girl on the leash anymore, but a grown-up human lady, just like my mom is. 

Imagine my surprise when my mom suddenly started walking toward the lady and they started talking excitedly! The lady, Champa's mom, turned out to be one of my mom's ever-best friends at highschool, can you believe it? They had lost each other after 10th grade and hadn't seen each other ever since. Now they found each other again, and to me, they looked and acted almost as happy as myself having found Champa. ;) 

So what do you say, didn't I manage all that extremely well?!? They don't call me a hero for nothing, you know. (*HAR* as my auntie Brie would say.)

And now I have to admit something that I'm sure comes as a total surprise to you after you've read this post.... 

I am totally in love with my little TT girl Champa... and I can't wait for our next adventure together!!! ❤❤❤



1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh, wow! Very cool! And great job, as usual, little Z! You're not so much "the masked avenger" as "the knight in shining armor"! Good luck with Champa, she looks like a great match for you!

    AntwortenLöschen