Montag, 30. Januar 2017

Coming home

Hello friends,

I'm Zorro and I'm going to regale you with stories that happen to me. Some may be funny and entertaining, but some may also be harrowing. I'll try to stick to the former, though. 

Let's start with the beginning. ;) The first thing that happened to me after I was taken away from my doggy-mom and brothers and sisters was a GREAT car ride! My new grandma drove, while my new mom was holding me on her lap and letting me look out the window, I totally loved that and never thought of my old family again (sorry...!). 

When we left the car, my mom took me into my new home. She let me walk and sniff around and you know what: it was WONDERFUL! Look what was waiting just for me:



My very own cuddly basket with wonderful little toys, just for me! *yippeeee* I loved it right away, see:




Even though I've grown quite a bit, I still sleep in it at night. It's really just too cosy, I could never give it up. 

Gotta run now.... talk to you again soon, showing and telling you more of my new life with my mom! 











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen