Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018

Long time no see....but here come new pictures!

Sooooo.... it's been a while... I've been REALLY lazy and didn't dictate my mom anything to write here. 

HEY!!! I didn't say that, Mom!!! STOP FAKING MY BLOG!!!!!


Anway, NOW it's really me. My mom was the lazy one, of course. If anyone'd call me lazy I'd totally laugh my fuzzy little butt off. *HAR* (as my auntie Brie would say)


I'm writing today because tomorrow is my birthday. I will be two years old and I wanted to share a few new pictures with you so you can see how I have grown (not matured, though, of course, that would be very very boring). 

Enjoy! 

Your buddy,

Z.   















Me taking a break after having renovated my house again:



Me wanting to get in by trying to look as cute as possible:


 Me trying to find out what the heck may be inside that thaaang:


Me relaxing on my winter chair:



Me thinking about what might happen if she closed the box...



Me loving my little afternoon nap with my best buddy:


Me perferctly happy after a run on a nearby beach:


Me after having been brushed (and paleeeezzzz: it's not a girl's ponytail or whatever, but a VISUAL AID, you know, like the Samurai used to have!!!)

 


Me wanting to play 


Me being proud of my grandpa who hunted for me (and wondering why in the world he thought I might be THAT hungry!?):


And yes, this is me and my lovely girl Champa:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen