Freitag, 13. Oktober 2017

Agility... or... the art of being me!

My friends,

I'm sorry I haven't dictated my mom any news for a long time, but we've been quite busy: My mom took me to dog sports for the first time about a month ago, and we've been exercising a lot since then. But hey, not there's any doubt: I am reaaaally good at it... it's my mom who needs the exercise!

You see, I have to run and jump a lot (yey!), find my way through funny tunnels that often have hidden curves, and basically just follow my mom. I just follow the wurst treat she has in her hands and she thinks it's a totally demanding thing... right... FOR HER! For me, it is really simple and would be even easier if she.... well...............*coughcough* .....as mentioned above, my mom... you know... errrr..... hmmm.... how should I put this diplomatically... 

Okay, I'll try: I wish she'd be a bit faster, remember the course better (she gets lost on our way....*sigh*), and be not as blind as she seems to be. When I jump over an obstacle, she runs into it and it falls down. (Sometimes she falls, too...) In other words, not so diplomatically: She is terrible!!!

And I am SO embarrassed when that happens!!! She will have to practice a LOT to ever become any good at this, I think. So I am sure we will visit many more of these "agility" lessons to make my mom fitter and better. I am already perfect at it. Of course. I'm me. 



Look, here is a good picture of both of us: 


Anyway, I'm really happy that my mom decided to let me try this. I love it!!! By the way: my girl Champa is in the same group, too.... so now you know why I love it double! 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen