Freitag, 5. Mai 2017

She is REAL....

My friends,

Let me tell you about my auntie Brie... You know, the one I always quote as saying *HAR*, which is an extremely cool expression that I use a LOT.

Anyway, I always thought she was an imaginary friend of my mom's... BUT SHE IS REAL!!! She came to visit the other week and I totallllly love her! Look, that's us:





Ain't we just like peas in a pod? I very much hope that she'll be back one day. We had so much fun together, I even tried out her bed and she wasn't angry with me. She is the BEST! 

Right now, I'm a tinyyy bit jealous, though.... look who she's with:



That fellow on her shoulder, that's one of those (let's be diplomatic...) interesting creatures called katzzz. His name is Kafka(t). He is my Telegram buddy and provides me with valuable advice on how to establish an amicable relationship with his kind... those katzzz. (Hasn't really worked out yet, though, the katzzz always run like hell when they get a glimpse of tiny ole me, I really don't get it.)

Anyway, I guess, in the end, I'm glad he takes care of MY Brie now. She does need some looking after, you know, so I'm happy for her that Kafka(t) is with her and sees to it that she won't get into too much trouble. 







1 Kommentar:

  1. Awwwww! I loved finally meeting you, too, my little Z! And I miss you! But yeah, Kafka(t) is doing a good job looking after me and he says hi to you and your mom! Come visit us sometime, okay? You can share my biiiiiig bed with me and little K :)

    AntwortenLöschen