Montag, 8. Mai 2017

My friends,

I have new friends! I am so happy! 

A few weeks back, my girl Champa invited me to come with her on a tour with lotsss of other dogs. 



It's a walking tour that takes place every Sunday starting at 11am. It is organized by Henk's boss, Henk is a very cool Rhodesian Ridgeback dude.




The walks usually take about 1,5 to 2 hours (I'm so proud of my mom that she can walk that much, yey!) and take place all around in Münsterland. Sometimes we need to drive a little bit to get to the starting point, sometimes we can walk there. 



Thank goodness my mom took me and we found wonderful new buddies! (Okay, there is one lady who doesn't really like me because I am a bit too wild and jumpy for her taste, but that's fine; she is "older" and I learned to keep my paws off of her, so now we get along just fine!)

If you'd like to check out Henk's website, here it is:
http://www.henk.tomvalk.de/Henkrunden.html

By the way: I found out that Henk considers me a "giant lint" ... and you know what, I think that's a perfect description of me! 




Only Champa and me have LOTS of beautiful hair! It needs to be groomed every day or we mat, and I mean MAT, majorly, big time MAT. My mom needs to brush me every day for 10-15 minutes. If she misses one day, I don't like it because the next time she brushes me it hurts. No wonder, I might say, look at the torture tools she uses for that:



Anyway, I'm glad I have new friends. Champa is still MY girl, though, just so that that's clear. 💗








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen