Freitag, 18. August 2017

TTTT (Tibetan Terrier Tips & Trix)

My friends, 

I found this shirt on my girl's fan page. One of her followers posted it there (http://www.instagir.com/tag/tibetanterriershirts).

It's basically a "how-to guide" for TTs, at least I think that's what it means, looking at those shapes of the TTs perfectly expressing their behavior when they hear (HEAR! not listen to!) a command. 

However, I am absolutely NOT sure what that word "stubborn" means. NEVER heard of it. Must be a hoomin thang. *shrug*

Look:





That's so totally me! I especially favor the blank field. *giggle*

[My mom just said I shouldn't brag... what's THAT supposed to mean now?!? I am the one dictating this blog, am I not!? *tsk*]

But, to be honest, when I think of it hard enough... I do sit from time to time (some treats deserve my attention)... and I do lay down from time to time (when I'm tired, and who wouldn't!?)... and yes, I also do shake from time to time (when I'm wet, of course, and right beside my mom or white walls, preferably, of course).

As far as the other commands go:

- The "come thang"... well. That's really something I haven't perceived as necessary yet. I come when I want to. Isn't that enough!? *sigh* 

"Fetch"... Excuse me, FETCH?!? If you throw something away, why in the world would I go get it back for you?!? Sorry. (*thinkingthingsthatmymomwon'ttype*)

-  "Rolling over" is: NOT. FOR. REAL. DOGS. It's only for cute, sweet, lovable, endearing, lovely, charming, delightful, adorable... wait.... uuuuhm....errrr..... forget it. *blush*

- The "stay thang"... no comment. Or, wait, yes, I do have a comment. CLICK THIS (hint: if I go there will be trouble... An' if I stay it will be double...)   That says it all from my point of view. *HAR* (as my auntie Brie would say!)

Anyway, I really am a real good doggie, honestly. When I wanna be. Could this picture lie...???















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen