Montag, 13. März 2017

My concept of a house

My friends,

I would like to enlighten you about my concept of what a HOUSE is for. 

Needless to say: My mom neither agrees nor understands. She really is a bit daft sometimes. *sigh* Her dream concept is this:





But... sorry: Mine is different. Check this out, haven't I done a great renovation job?!?

First of all, I started to move the house (yes, I'm inside!):




I continued with a thorough internal inspection:





Result: The weird thing on top had to go. I think it's called roof or something like that. Totally unnecessary. To remove it, I had to work quite hard, it required several tricky moves:






Having eliminated the roof, I continued with my much-needed renovation activities:






I was VERY busy for quite some time!










Renovations really are SO exhausting, I had to take several naps in between work phases:







But, in the end, my friends, have a look: isn't this SO much better than before?!!?






DONE!!! I totally love it that way. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumpjump* 









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen