Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017

On vacation...

My friends,

I was on my first vacation!!! *jumpjump* My mom had to go away for a few days (she said, she had to go "to the office", whatever that may be...*shrug*) and she did a really nice thing: she didn't take me with her, but left me with those people she calls mom and dad, so I guess they are my grandparents. *yoohoooo* The reasons why I totally love being with them are manifold:

1) I get to do whatever I want to do and they think me irresistibly CUTE. (see point 3 in this list)

2) I get to eat chicken that my grandma cooks specially for me, with rice, and a bit of chicken soup on top. (I really don't know why my mom expects me to eat that stupid dry stuff at her place... I thought that my massive hunger strike after she returned and put that "schtuff" on my plate might have helped... Nope. She is SO pigheaded sometimes, really. I'll have to think of something else, really. Let her just see what happens when I have to eat any more of that dry stuff! *HAR* as my auntie Brie would say!)

3) My grandma gives me treats whenever I look cute. (So, basically, all the time.)




4) My granddad goes for walks with me twice a day (which, I have to admit, is something my mom is actually better at because she lets me off my leash and gives me treats when I return to her). But my granddad is sooo proud when I walk him and people stop to ask him about me (like, who is this little fluffy fellow, is he a mixed breed, is he a puppy, and uninteresting stuff like that which I usually totally ignore = sit around, looking as bored as possible, until they're done chatting), so I usually deign to accompany him on these little outings. It's okay to do him a favor, too, you know. (See points 5 and 6.)

5) My granddad takes me with him whenever he works in the garden (which is every day), and he doesn't put me on a leash then. (I found several holes a little while ago and checked out the neighbors' gardens, but, miraculously, they've all disappeared. The holes, I mean. Weird...)

6) My granddad lets me help him dig holes, chop wood, clip plants, water the yard, wash the car, weed the flower beds, and all kinds of cool man-stuff around the house. To make him perfect, I make him do everything at least three or four times by undoing everything he does. That way, he can practice, you know. How else would he become perfect? I really really help him a lot in this endeavor, you see. Of course, I intend to implement any lessons learned at my mom's house and in her garden at my earliest convenience, too. I'm sure she will be totally thrilled!!! 

7) My grandparents never leave me alone in the house so I don't have to overexert myself howling and barking for hours. My mom does that. I really don't know why. I hate that. 

You know, in my opinion, and overall and such, my grandparents should have educated my mom better. They are so much cooler than she could ever be. But.... I still love being with my mom BEST anyway. Because, after all, she IS my mom and I will always love her BEST because she loves me BEST.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen