Freitag, 24. Februar 2017

Newsflash

My friends,

I just heard that my brother Timmy will visit us next weekend! How about that!? 

His family will go on vacation in the summer and can't take him with them. So they asked my mom if Timmy might stay with us for 2 weeks. She said yes of course, as long as Timmy and Zorro get along! And that we will test next week. 

Well, to be honest: I don't know... I have never shared my mom, my apartment, my lavender bushes, my flower pots, my carpet, my front-row window seat, my food, my water, my COUCH.... so I really don't know if I like that. Hmmmm. 

However, one thing is for sure: I will NOT share my sleeping basket, brother or no, forget it, NO WAY!!! 






I already don't like it when my playfriend Patrick wants to lie in it (I fight him fiercely when he does!), so you see, it's NOT a good idea for anyone to try sleep in it. Let them try and they'll see what happens!!! *HAR* (as my auntie Brie would say!)

Okay, my mom sits or stands in it from time to time. I think she wants to test me and show me who's boss *gigggggle*, and, gracious and generous as I am, I let her.... I mean, she IS my mom... and I don't want to rob her of her illusions about who's boss in the house, you know. So it's okay for her to use it. From time to time.

My mom keeps telling me that it will be FUN, though, and that I won't be bored all the time when she's working, so that sounds cool! Plus, I'll have a buddy I can run with in the fields! Surely, my friends, you know: there'll be no doubt who'll chase whom... and again: *HAR* (as my auntie Brie would say!)

Anyhow, I just wanted to share this with you, and I will keep you posted about any news in this respect. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen